Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing photographer

This weekend I got to play photographer and had a BLAST!!!! My cousin asked me to take her bridal pictures- I was very surprised because I have never done bridal pictures before. But I do have to say, it was so much fun. She came down to Salt Lake and we went to Memory Grove Park which is up in the Avenues. I just love this park. It is the perfect place for pictures. So many fun things to play around with- a bridge, trees, a stream, a pond, buildings with columns- you name it. About an hour and a half and probably 250 shots later, we were done. When I got home I immediately took the memory card out of the camera and downloaded all the pictures. I was a little nervous but when I started looking at them I was pretty excited. They turned out so well! I'm excited for her to see them. Hope they are what she wanted! She asked me to take pictures for her wedding- which I would love to do.. but they are getting married on a Tuesday... so I guess we will see if I can get a day off work.
This is one of my favorite shots.

1 comment:

Bel said...

The picture looks really cool! Great job, but of course what can I say you did a great job with our engagement pictures. Boy time flies by so fast that was a while ago but it seems like just yesteray.

Anyhoo, glad to see you are doing well and enjoying life, just don't overwork yourself :) I am do in early September so I still have eternity left and a whole long summer, hum fun for me, hehe!!