Monday, February 9, 2009

A Glutton for Punishment

I have decided that I am either a glutton for punishment or I just really don't know how to say the word NO. My days of leaving work on time won't be happening as frequently as they have for the past week... When I found out that the girls basketball team was in desperate help I couldn't help but volunteer. Don't worry, I'm not the coach, though the extra money would have been nice... I am helping with the JV team at practices and games when I can. Yes, that means I'm doing it all for free, and Yes, I will be staying at work late most nights of the week again. It isn't a bad thing really.. considering I don't really have much of a life during the week anyway.. :)

3 comments:

Kaija said...

You are crazy. Decidedly. But, your love for your students makes you an awesome teacher! Who wants to be sane, anyway :)

Darci said...

you're such a sweetie!

Karen said...

Erica you are awesome for doing that! Good luck with it all. =)