Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I really should update this!

I have been thinking for a while now that I need to add something to my blog but my life has been pretty uneventful these past few weeks. I go to school, work, work some more and some times I even get to sleep! What a treat, right?!?! My roommate keeps asking me if I am even human because I never sleep and I am always working insane hours- I am begining to wonder myself! But I was really proud of myself. Last week I told my boss that I needed to cut back on my hours. It was hard because I have always been the one in the department who works for everyone else and I like to think that at some point they will return the favor- which I am learning doesn't always work... Anyways, that is a whole other thing...

It is hard to believe that I am actually graduating in 7 months! Crazyness! I was begining to wonder if I would ever graduate. This week I talked with my advisers and I got my application signed. I am really excited because I will be getting my Italian minor like I wanted to!!! Yay! Hopefully it will come in handy some day.

Anyways, I am hoping to take a drive up one of the canyons some time soon so I can get a few pictures of the fall colors before they fade away so when I do I will be sure to post some of them! Till next time!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Bel said...

Hey girl nice to hear from you and I am glad you are surviving. Wow I cant believe you only have 7 months left, good job!! You are so close :) So lets go to lunch next week maybe Tuesday?? Let me know.

Iam updating my blog to a secure link so I will be sending you an email with my new URL. Thanks!!

Bel said...

I read your comment and I am actually going out of town on Thursday. Wednesday will probably be crazy for me trying to get ready. I am going to San Jose to visit my sister. We can go the next week when I get back??