Saturday, October 13, 2007

Even amongst the craziness of working 40+ hours this week I found a few hours to take a little drive up the canyon. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go I just hopped in the car and started driving. I ended up driving up Big Cottonwood Canyon up to Guardsman's Pass. I thought about taking it all the way to Park City but changed my mind and decided to take some pictures on my way back down. Some of the photos turned out really great. It was a lot of fun and it felt great to get away from the city for even just a few hours.

Here are some of the pictures I took:

I was a few weeks late for the peak of the fall colors but it was still beautiful. I even stopped and played in the snow for a bit!

I hope you all have a fabulous week and I'll catch y'all later!

3 comments:

Bel said...

I love the fall leaves you did a great job capturing the colors! We havent had time to drive up the canyon so I guess Ive missed it this year but it was nice that you brought alittle of it to me, hehe!

Bel said...

I think thursday works for us so lets plan on that day. If anything changes and something comes up let me know. Bye Bella!

Tessa's Blog said...

Hey you've been tagged--go to my blog to read the rules after reading of course. You know whats crazy my sister in law is really good friends with the girl(I don't know her) that commented right above me. I reqconize her photo from my sis in laws blog. How do you know her? Crazy huh?