Saturday, May 19, 2007

I have been back from California for about two weeks now. I wish I could have stayed forever. I don't know what it is, but I love it there! It was a quick trip- just enough to get away and forget about life in Utah for a bit. We drove down on Monday and spent 2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure Park and 1 at Seaworld before driving back on Friday. We couldn't have planned a better time to go. By 11am on Tuesday we had already gone on all the major rollercoasters at least once. And by the end of the day, we had hit just about every ride- even the kiddie rides like Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Which, I have to admit, they are just as fun now as they were when I was 10! So, the rest of the time we spent watching some of the shows that they put on and going on more rides.

All in all it was great fun. Seaworld was a blast also. It was fun to see all the amazing animals they have there. I still wonder what it would be like to be a dolphin trainer. The shows were fabulous as always. My favorite show was of course the dolphins. They are just so cute! Here are some pics of what we saw at Seaworld: