Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Blog...

I have thought about doing this for a long time now. I thought about just deleting my blog and not even messing with it anymore because of my crazy schedule these days. But, when I really thought about it - I enjoy blogging. Even though I don't do it all that often and I'm pretty sure a two year old could create a better blog than I, I enjoy it. It is one way that I can express myself and have at least some type of creative outlet - which is always needed when you have a crazy life like I do.  So, I decided that I am going to retire my current blog and create a new one. One with some kind of focus and organization - (both are things the current blog is missing).

My question is...... what do I call the new blog???? I am terrible at thinking of fun/creative names for my blogs and such. So if you have any ideas - drop me a note. I'd love to hear them!

I will be sure to keep you all updated as to when this new blog is up and running - but for now, it is back to the routine -

lesson planning
GT class & homework of my own
grading papers
and of course...
planning my wedding!

xo

E

No comments: