Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photo blog

So, I have finally decided that I will start my photo blog tomorrow. I am piggy backing on a project/idea that a few friends of mine have been doing - but I decided to start it after my birthday rather than start on the new year.  So, starting tomorrow I am going to to take a pictures daily and post them every Sunday. I haven't thought of a catchy name for my little project so if anyone has any fun ideas - let me know. And if you want to join in the photo fun, please do! This should be a fun challenge for the next year. I'm hoping it will help me improve my photo skills and have some fun while I'm at it. I am going to be posting the photos on my photo blog site: http://ashotintime.blogspot.com/ .

1 comment:

Kaija said...

What a great idea! I look forward to it!