Sunday, August 22, 2010

To Every Great Summer There Comes an End

I'm not ready for summer to end. It has been a great few months - Relaxing and recuperating from a crazy school year, swimming, moved into my new classroom at my new school (spent weeks (literally) cleaning and organizing stuff), Chicago, Joan Baez and Brandi Carlisle concerts @ Red Butte Gardens, We the People conference in Jackson Hole WY, swimming with some of my favorite people, caught up with old friends, BBQ's, Park City with the girls, Symphony @ Deer Valley, Park City Arts Festival, read a few good books, The drive in, and did I mention swimming?? and so much more!

Here are a few more pics that I've neglected to post from my adventures this summer:

Girls Weekend in Park City 
@ The Symphony

The Symphony @ Deer Valley
Couldn't resist with this one! 

Ski Jumping @ the Olympic Park

Mia is so adorable! And was a total trooper!

I love this one! She is just so sweet!
I had to get some flower shots in there somewhere

1 comment:

Norlund Clan said...

Sounds like you had a great sumeer. Good luck on the new school year.