Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surplus

One of the hardest parts to deal with as a newer teacher is the possibility of being surplused - or not having a teaching schedule at your school for the next school year. Last year I barely survived and this year, I am the lucky winner of the surplus. I am sad that I won't be at my same school next year. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the greatest teachers and administrators - and not to mention students over the past two years. But, I am excited to start a new chapter and learn even more at my new school.
I still don't know exactly what school I will be at but I have been told that I will for sure have a job (which I am very grateful for!) - so, as soon as I know, I will be sure to post it. :)

2 comments:

Bel said...

Darn it sorry to hear that :( But at least like you said you will still have a job and the opportunity grow as a teacher. Best of luck!

Kaija said...

so glad to hear you still have a job! i hope the new job brings wonderful unexpected blessings!