Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

I can't believe it is midterms already! This first quarter is flying by. So far it has been a great year. My classes are unbelievably HUGE which makes it interesting sometimes- but, all my students are great. I have students participating in class and working hard that last year, would have never been caught dead doing that. I love it! Now if only I could get all my lesson planning done!

I have mastered the art of waiting till the last moment possible... And I'm thinking it might be a good idea to attempt to master the art of getting things done ahead of time... so what do I do on my Sunday afternoon?!?!?
Yup, just about anything to procrastinate.... but I am bound and determined to get SOMETHING done today!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You smarty pants!! I love and miss you