Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time for an update?!

Guess it has been a while since I have posted anything here... life has been crazy- school is finally out and I have survived my first year of teaching!!! WAHOO!!! I also survived the surplussing at my school- so yes, I still have a job next year! I will be teaching Geography, US History and Italian. I get to start an actual Italian program at my school which I am totally excited about. It is going to be a lot of work over the summer but it will be well worth it (I hope!). I still have another 2 weeks until I can really start my summer break- I have been taking a few classes for my ESL (English as a second language) endorsement. Thank goodness they only last 2 weeks cuz I don't think I could last much longer than that!
Even though I have been taking classes I have found time to get out and have some fun- hanging out with friends- Karaoke night, dancing, the Air Show at HAFB, and Pride. Rather than update everything, I'll just post a few pics!

Maria and I

:) Saif and I :)

Kaden and I at the air show

My favorite pic from the air show- like father like son! Lovable goofballs!!

Love the face Mony!!! :)

4 comments:

Ramon said...

Thanks but my picture needs to go I look like a goof!!!

E-ca said...

That's why it is there ya goof!

Kaija said...

Good to hear from you, fellow blogger!

Bel said...

Iam glad you are doing well and survived the first year of teaching, yay! Awesome you get to teach Italian, that's so cool congrats :)